Oracle Linux 7.0 发布
Oracle Linux是由Oracle支持的企业级Linux发行，它从红帽企业Linux（RHEL）的源代码包生成。Oracle Linux的独有特性包括一份定制且严格测试过的名为“Oracle Unbreakable Kernel”的Linux内核，与Oracle的多数数据库应用在内的软硬件产品的紧密集成，以及“零掉线打补丁”技术——该特性能让系统管理员在不重 启的情况下更新内核。
Oracle is pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle Linux 7. Oracle Linux 7 offers the latest innovations and improvements to support customers and partners in developing and deploying business critical applications across the data center and into the cloud. Features include:
- Linux Containers (LXC)
- Ksplice for zero-downtime kernel security updates and bug fixes
- Xen enhancements
- Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel (UEK) Release 3
- systemd, a new service and system manager
- Grub2 as the default boot loader with support for additional firmware types, such as UEFI
- Support for in-place upgrades from Oracle Linux 6.5 to Oracle Linux 7
Listen to Wim Coekaerts, Senior Vice President of Linux and Virtualization Engineering at Oracle, discuss the benefits of Oracle Linux 7.
Oracle Linux 7 is available today and can be downloaded from Oracle's Software Delivery Cloud. Please review the Release Notes and Oracle Linux documentation for details about the latest features and known issues.