LibreOffice 4.2.4 发布
This is the fifth release from the 4.2 branch of LibreOffice which contains new features and program enhancements.
It is the fourth bugfix release, and is suitable for all users. For conservative requirements, we refer you to LibreOffice 4.1.4 from the previous series.
The following notes apply:
- This release is is bit-identical to 4.2.4 Release Candidate 2 —you don't need to download or reinstall if you have that version already
- The ReferenceOOoMajorMinor version (used for Version checks when installing Extensions) has been updated to 4.1 to align with changes imported from AOO for LibreOffice 4.2.0.
- Saving to old and proprietary OOo/StarOffice fileformats has been removed (fdo#74979)
- Mac version doesn't bundle the mediawiki extension
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer.
- Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- Our Windows binaries are digitally signed by The Document Foundation.
- For Windows users that have Apache OpenOffice installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand. The two programs register the same file type associations and will conflict when the Quickstart feature is installed and enabled.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- Some menu entries have changed or added. If you miss something, that may be due to the use of customized menu settings from your previous LibreOffice installation.
- This version still contains a few annoying bugs, as listed here.