Spring Framework 4.1 GA 发布
- MVC 视图: declarative resolution, Groovy 标记模板, Jackson的JsonView
- WebSocket的改进： WebSocket scope, SockJS 客户端支持, WebSocket stats
- 性能: SpEL compiler mode, concurrency fine-tuning across the container
- Direct field binding support with auto-growing for nested fields
- Java 8's Optional for injection points and MVC handler parameters
- Support for the standard @Priority annotation for dependency ordering and selection
- Annotated @Lookup methods with support for provided constructor arguments
- Declarative SQL scripts and programmatic transactions in the TestContext framework
- Enhanced Hibernate JPA setup: isolation levels, discovery of managed packages
Many of those topics have been covered in recent blog posts already and will also be prominently featured at our SpringOne2GX 2014 show in Dallas next week!
We recommend an early upgrade since the 4.1 line is the primary maintenance branch now, immediately superseding the 4.0.x line. For a more conservative upgrade path, we have co-released 4.0.7 with 4.1 GA - as an intermediate step on your way to 4.1 proper.