一个小巧、跨平台的录制屏幕生成 gif 工具：LICEcap
LICEcap能够对你的桌面区域进行捕捉然后直接保存成.GIF (实现在Web浏览器中查看）或 .LCF。
In addition to .GIF, LICEcap supports its own native lossless .LCF file format, which allows for higher compression ratios than .GIF, higher quality (more than 256 colors per frame), and more accurate timestamping. If you record to .LCF, you can play back the .LCF files within REAPER (and/or use it to convert to .gif or another video format).
LICEcap is GPL free software, each download package includes the source.
Features and Options
- Record directly to .GIF or .LCF.
- Move the screen capture frame while recording.
- Pause and restart recording, with optional inserted text messages.
- Global hotkey (shift+space) to toggle pausing while recording
- Adjustable maximum recording framerate, to allow throttling CPU usage.
- Basic title frame, with or without text.
- Record mouse button presses.
- Display elapsed time in the recording.
- For Windows: Windows XP/Vista/7 (might work with reduced functionality on other versions)
- For OSX: OS 10.4+ (10.6+ for full feature support), PPC or Intel (note: OS X support is still preliminary, some features are not supported)
- A reasonably fast CPU
- A healthy amount of RAM (1GB+, especially when encoding to LCF)