lldb在OS X上的一个前端，支持 Mac 和 iOS。
- get infos from the iOS devices plugged on the computer
- see the list of compiles units
- pause/ step over / step in / step out / continue
- load C/ObjC/C++ source and display it with syntax colouring (thanks to libclang…).
- add/remove breakpoints from the source code by clicking in the gutter
- list the module dependencies (dylibs, frameworks, etc) and object files.
- launch the program on the Mac or iOS device (will as for permission, etc).
- stop on breakpoints
- inspect variables
- display a crude plot when you select a variable that contains a std::list, std::vector or array of simple types (signed and unsigned integers of 8, 16, and 32 bits, floats, doubles)
- probably more things that I have forgotten
- written in C++, mostly portable to linux and windows thanks to NUI (could be done in a couple of weeks I guess).
- the code is still very messy, particularly on the iOS side.