- Multiple fonts simultaneously - Different token types can use different fonts and styles
- Bracket matching - Useful for quickly scoping a block of code
- Macro record/playback - Automate common editing tasks you do repeatedly
- Drag-and-drop - Easily move code around in your document, or even into another application
- Spell Checking - Spell check plain text documents and comments of source code.
- Bookmarking - Mark and quickly navigate to important sections of code.
- Mark Occurrences - Easily see the scope and usage of a variable or method.
- Code templates - Create shortcut key sequences for common coding constructs such as for-loops.
- Unlimited undo/redo - Don't worry about making a mistake with the handy smart undo & redo.
- File encodings supported - Edit and save files in ASCII, Unicode, or any other encoding supported by your JVM.
- Current line highlighting - Allows you to quickly locate your position in a source file.
- Margin line - Useful for keeping your lines from being too long, if you're into that kind of thing.