- It creates an abstraction layer in which the programmer is concerned only with the code. The programmer needs not to worry about HOW the result will be presented, but HOW to produce the information.
- Prescind various elements such as database, security (with multiple roles), file system, etc.. All the elements are dealt with only within the framework.
- Native support for internationalization, multiple sites, templates (based on XSL)
- Text file cache automatic or manual
- Multiple sites
- Integrated security and login with single sign-in
- Access to any data source (DB, Text, CSV, XML, etc.) using the same way
- Possibility to modify the templates of XMLNuke and customize it according to your needs
- Possibility to create your own objects with your own XML templates
- Tested and approved on several platforms: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD
- Works with two programming languages: C# (.NET and Mono), PHP5 (Linux or Windows)