- Awesome Erlang
- Package Management
- Release Management
- Web Frameworks
- Web Framework Components
- Code Analysis
- Build Tools
- Date and Time
- ORM and Datamapping
- Text and Numbers
- REST and API
- Third Party APIs
- Algorithms and Datastructures
- Translations and Internationalizations
- Other Awesome Lists
Libraries and tools for package and dependency management.
Libraries and tools for release management.
- relx - A release assembler for Erlang.
Web development frameworks.
- Axiom - A micro-framework, inspired by Ruby's Sinatra.
- ChicagoBoss - A server framework inspired by Rails and written in Erlang.
- cowboy - A simple HTTP server.
- Giallo - A small and flexible web framework on top of Cowboy.
- MochiWeb - An Erlang library for building lightweight HTTP servers.
Standalone component from web development frameworks.
- cb_admin - An admin interface for Chicago Boss.
- cb_websocket_controller - A template for implementing a Websocket controller for ChicagoBoss.
- giallo_session - A session management library for the Giallo web framework.
Libraries for working with HTTP and scraping websites.
- lhttpc - A lightweight HTTP/1.1 client implemented in Erlang.
Libraries for testing codebases and generating test data.
- PropEr - A QuickCheck-inspired property-based testing tool for Erlang.
Libraries for generating and working with log files.
- lager - A logging framework for Erlang/OTP.
- lager_amqp_backend - AMQP RabbitMQ Lager backend.
- lager_hipchat - HipChat backend for lager.
- lager_loggly - Loggly backend for lager.
- lager_smtp - SMTP backend for lager.
- logplex - Heroku log router.
Libraries for gathering metrics and monitoring.
- entop - A top-like Erlang node monitoring tool.
- eper - A loose collection of Erlang Performance related tools.
- Exometer - An Erlang instrumentation package.
- folsom - An Erlang based metrics system inspired by Coda Hale's metrics.
- statsderl - A statsd Erlang client.
- vmstats - Tiny Erlang app that works in conjunction with statsderl in order to generate information on the Erlang VM for graphite logs.
Libraries and tools for analysing, parsing and manipulation codebases.
- eflame - A Flame Graph profiler for Erlang.
Project build and automation tools.
- rebar - Erlang build tool that makes it easy to compile and test Erlang applications, port drivers and releases.
Libraries for geocoding addresses and working with latitudes and longitudes.
- erl-rstar - An Erlang implementation of the R*-tree spacial data structure.
- GeoCouch - A spatial extension for Couchbase and Apache CouchDB.
- Teles - An Erlang network service for manipulating geographic data.
Libraries and tools for debugging code and applications.
Libraries and tools for working with actors and such.
- poolboy - A hunky Erlang worker pool factory.
Libraries for working with dates and times.
Libraries that implement object-relational mapping or datamapping techniques.
- boss_db - A sharded, caching, pooling, evented ORM for Erlang.
Libraries for working with event and task queues.
- tinymq - A diminutive, in-memory message queue for Erlang.
Libraries for implementing authentications schemes.
- oauth2 - Erlang Oauth2 implementation.
Libraries for parsing and manipulating text and numbers.
- jsx - an erlang application for consuming, producing and manipulating json.
Libraries and web tools for developing REST-ful APIs.
- leptus - Leptus is an Erlang REST framework that runs on top of cowboy.
Libraries for caching data.
Libraries for accessing third party APIs.
Libraries and tools for using network related stuff.
Libraries and implementations of algorithms and datastructures.
- erlando - A set of syntax extensions like currying and monads for Erlang.
- statebox - Erlang state "monad" with merge/conflict-resolution capabilities.
- riak_dt - Erlang library of state based CRDTs.
Libraries providing translations or internationalizations.
Useful libraries or tools that don't fit in the categories above.
Various resources, such as books, websites and articles, for improving your Erlang development skills and knowledge.
Useful web and Erlang-related websites and newsletters.
- Erlang Central - An awesome collections of erlang resource along with live community chat for discussing and seeking help.
Fantastic books and e-books.
- Learn You Some Erlang - Learn you some Erlang - for great good! A very thorough resource covering everything from beginning Erlang programming to large-scale development and deployment.
扩展阅读数据库开发类库，资源和实用内容：awesome - db
100+ 超全的 web 开发工具和资源
GitHub上所有 Awesome Awesomeness 系列集合
大数据相关资源集合：Awesome Big Data
hackathon-starter - A boilerplate for Node.js web applications
简单/非阻塞 的 HTTP 服务库：simple_http